Announcement: Crossroads Veterinary Clinic is under new ownership as Animal Care Clinic of Pingree Grove!
Providing a safe environment.
We know how stressful it can be when your pet needs a surgical procedure, and we’ll be there every step of the way to ensure that you feel comfortable. We’ll make sure you have the complete picture of everything that will happen pre, during, and post-operation, and be sure to answer any and all questions that you have. We want to make sure that you trust your pet’s care in our capable, trustworthy hands.
Your pet’s safety comes first.
Before every surgery, we perform a complete physical exam and blood work to ensure that our patients are healthy and ready for their procedure. Next, we take several important steps to prepare our patients and keep them comfortable during and after their surgery:
- IV catheterization for giving fluids and medications
- Appropriate pain management, including nerve blocks and
- Monitoring of EKG, pulse oximetry, blood pressure, temperature
- Post-op laser therapy following more invasive/exploratory surgeries
- Close observation after surgery to make sure patient awakens safely
Contact us today!
A member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. If you need immediate assistance, please call us using the information below.
Hours Of Operation
Tues: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wed: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thurs: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Fri: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sat: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM